A welcome note

Welcome to my blog.



Viva

Viva

Sunday 19 April 2009

Ryan Adams BBC 4 Sessions

I have been fairly heavily critical of Ryan Adams and he is just about the only person I have ever walked out of a gig from....but my friend Michael pointed me in the direction of his BBC4 session with the Cardinals and it is absolutely fantastic.

Here is the setlist and band details:

The setlist:
Halloweenhead
My Winding Wheel
Goodnight, Hollywood Blvd
OMG,Whatever,Etc
Carolina Rain
Blue Hotel
How Do You Keep Love Alive
Desire
Down In A Hole
I Taught Myself How To Grow Old
Dear John
Let It Ride
Two
Blue Sky Blues

The Cardinals (Ryan's band)
Jamie Candiloro
Neal Casal
Christopher Feinstein
Brad Pemberton
Jon Graboff




Some information on Ryan can be found here

http://www.myspace.com/ryanadams

Also I think this link may give access to some of the music but if you do so you do at your own risk I do not condone illegal downloading in anyway.

http://www.ryanadamsarchive.com/showthread.php?p=68867

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I too was a bit disillusioned with Mr Adams, but this performance restored my faith. "How Do You Keep Love Alive" is sensational, and "I Taught Myself How To Grow Old" whatever something is when it's better than sensational! I'm sticking with his recorded material until I'm fully over the whole Glasgow Academy experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is turning out to be suprisingly interesting, well done boss!

    Is the Ryan Adams BBC session available to see in its entirity?

    ReplyDelete