A welcome note

Welcome to my blog.



Viva

Viva

Sunday 5 April 2009

Indigo Girls - New Album and Tour

I am delighted to see that Amy Ray and Amy Saliers aka The Indigo Girls are releasing a new album follow up to the superb Despite Our differences.

I am not sure as yet of UK release or tour dates but will update here when I have any info. I have to say the last couple of albums by them have been outstanding and I am really looking forward to some live dates, do not hold your breath though as their US schedule looks full until end of july!

Sorry about the lack of a good clip here but follow this link..

http://www.indigogirls.com/news1.html

1 comment:

  1. I agree the last couple of albums are great, particularly Despite Our Differences. Some really strong songs there. Amy Ray has hit a run of form. Seems she is keeping the good stuff for the Indigo Girls, 'cos the solo stuff is a bit dodgy!!

    ReplyDelete