A welcome note

Welcome to my blog.



Viva

Viva

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Matthew Sweet and Susannah Hoffs

I am pleased to see there is a forthcoming release from the duo under the moniker Sid and Susie! Under The Covers Vol 2 is due for release on 21 July, in the states anyway, and not surprisingly picks up where Vol 1 left off and promises to be a another excellent set.

Here is what looks like a great track list:

1. Sugar Magnolia (The Grateful Dead)
2. Go All The Way (The Raspberries)
3. Second Hand News (Fleetwood Mac)
4. Bell Bottom Blues (Derek & The Dominoes)
5. All The Young Dudes (Mott The Hoople)
6. You’re So Vain (Carly Simon)
7. Here Comes My Girl (Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers)
8. I’ve Seen All Good People: Your Move/All Good People (Yes)
9. Hello It’s Me (Todd Rundgren)
10. Willin’ (Little Feat)
11. Back Of A Car (Big Star)
12. Couldn’t I Just Tell You (Todd Rundgren)
13. Gimme Some Truth (John Lennon)
14. Everything I Own (Bread)
15. Maggie May (Rod Stewart)
16. Beware Of Darkness (George Harrison)


You can check out some of the tracks from Vol 1 here, Cinammon Girl is particularly good.

http://www.myspace.com/sidnsusie

No comments:

Post a Comment