A welcome note

Welcome to my blog.



Viva

Viva

Thursday 23 April 2009

AC/DC Manchester



Well that is it no going back! I have entered the dark side! No not Dark Rum and Coke....I have entered the world of heavy Rock!



AC/DC it has been pointed out to me are not strictly my kind of thing but I though the chance to see these Rock Gods live was too good a chance to miss.

The whole affair was HUGE with the biggest stage I have ever seen in my life, giant props and even bigger screens. The band did not disappoint I have to say with a great set list:

Rock N' Roll Train
Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
Back in Black
Big Jack
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Shot Down in Flames
Thunderstruck
Black Ice
The Jack
Hells Bells
Shoot to Thrill
War Machine
Anything Goes
You Shook Me All Night Long
T.N.T.
Whole Lotta Rosie
Let There Be Rock
Encore:
Highway to Hell
For Those About to Rock (We Salute You)





Plenty Rock there! I have some photos I will post later and I say that I now get it - I think!

1 comment: