A welcome note

Welcome to my blog.



Viva

Viva

Tuesday 5 May 2020

UK Lock down - Courtney Marie Andrews, Bruce Springsteen

Well we are quite a number of weeks into the UK lockdown and I suspect that normality is far away if indeed it ever returns.

I have been wanting to update this for a while now but couldn't find the log in details - safely trapped in my office!

I think most people will be sorely missing live music, I will avoid the debate about more important things etc. which I fully accept but this is primarily a music blog. Anyway lots of artists have been quite inventive online bringing acoustic sets for various fund raising and / or just for fun, I plan to post some here and links if I can manage to see advance ones coming up. I would encourage you to donate if you can where appropriate.

Courtney Marie Andrews has been my go to in some respects and Bruce always tends to pitch in to things. So here are a couple to hopefully get me kick started!



Here is Courtney Marie Andrews giving tribute to John Prine with one of my all time favourite songs. I will post about John in a near future post:





No comments:

Post a Comment