A welcome note

Welcome to my blog.



Viva

Viva

Wednesday 13 May 2020

Darden Smith - Lockdown Gigs

I am bound to have flagged up Darden Smith before. A wonderful artist, musician, painter and photographer (hate him already!) he has been really active with lockdown gigs, storytelling and readings. I use his book in another life for daily reflections, not every day but at least weekly.
The Habit of Noticing

But as a musician he is absolutely suprb and I want to encourage you to check him out, the next live stream is this coming Saturday and I hope you can catch some of the previous ones on facebook. The full album presentation of Little Victories especially.

As an aside I am incredibly impressed that Darden has taken the time to drop me 3 personal notes, sometimes it is the small things....

I will leave a wee selection, check him out.







I will not copy here is lockdown gigs as I would rather you checked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment