A welcome note

Welcome to my blog.



Viva

Viva

Thursday 22 March 2018

Revolution In The Round, Classic Grand, Glasgow 29th March

I am really looking forward to this gig. It is a format I really like where several singers strip back their songs, tell some stories and join in with each other.


I must admit I don't know any of these artists but they come highly recommended. Kevin Morris regularly puts on these types of shows during his Glasgow Americana Festival, notably in 2016 where Roddy Hart, Boo Hewerdine Ben Glover put on a great show.

More recently at C2C in London I was lucky enough to be at the Songwriters show featuring Luke Combs, Nicolle Galyon, Natalie Hemby and Kip Moore. This was an utterly superb show with every performer outstanding on the night.

Here is Luke Combes with One Man, One Guitar.


https://youtu.be/GD614G00uGI

No comments:

Post a Comment