A welcome note

Welcome to my blog.



Viva

Viva

Friday 23 March 2018

Phil Vassar ABC Glasgow 8th April


 
Another Day In Paradise (first Number 1)

I have to admit I know next to nothing about Phil Vassar - however a few of my friends going to see him at the ABC so as always happy to go along for some live music.

Lifting from his bio : Phil Vassar is one of a handful of musicians to have multiple hits as a songwriter AND as an artist. He has 10 Number 1s, 15 Top 10s, and 26 TOP 40s.  Top songs include Just Another Day in Paradise. Carlene, Six Pack Summer, American Child, For a Little While & My Next Thirty Years (Tim McGraw), Right on the Money (Alan Jackson), I’m All Right & Bye Bye (Jodee Messina) and many more. American Soul is Phil’s ninth album.

So he certainly has a good pedigree and I am looking forward to the gig and I particularly like this version of Another Day In Paradise and no wonder this was a huge hit.



Last Day Of My Life


 
Six Pack Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment