A welcome note

Welcome to my blog.



Viva

Viva

Friday 30 October 2009

Complete U2 Concert Video

Sit back and relax and enjoy Bono and the boys rock Pasadena Rose Bowl for a 2hr+ set.

Though I am not quite sure why they don't drop down from the claw to start the set.....



Setlist:
Breathe
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Mysterious Ways
Beautiful Day / In God’s Country (snippet) / God Only Knows (snippet) / The Maker (snippet)
I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For / Stand By Me (snippet)
Stuck In A Moment You Can’t Get Out Of
No Line On The Horizon
Elevation
In A Little While
Unknown Caller
Until The End Of The World
The Unforgettable Fire
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / It’s Only Rock ‘n’ Roll (But I Like It) (snippet)
I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight / Two Tribes (snippet)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
MLK
Walk On / You’ll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
Encore:
One / Amazing Grace (snippet)
Where The Streets Have No Name
Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
With Or Without You
Moment of Surrender

No comments:

Post a Comment