A welcome note

Welcome to my blog.



Viva

Viva

Saturday 8 August 2009

David Byrne - Edinburgh Playhouse

Another fantastic gig by David Byrne, after my 10/10 review for his April 2009 gig at Glasgow Royal Concert Hall I am delighted to say this was another absolutely superb performance from a band who know the material inside out and are just so polished and so talented. It was brilliant.....though as I usually find the Edinburgh audience took a really long time to get on their feet and really enjoy the show. The set was, as you would expected for such a heavily choreographed show, very similar to the Glasgow one but a couple of nice changes including Road to Nowhere in the encore. Will post the set list and photos / video clip in the morning!

I cannot locate a definitive set list I am afraid.


Great review here:

http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/david-byrne-playhouse-edinburgh-1770228.html





No comments:

Post a Comment