A welcome note

Welcome to my blog.



Viva

Viva

Friday 31 May 2019

Sam Morrow - Quick Fix (Official Video)



Pleased to see that Sam Morrow is coming back to the UK fairly soon - I think he is really good and expect him to make quite an impact. His recent material has been excellent and bridges that Country / Rock divide really well. Fairly rootsy sound  I think but let me know what you think.

Here are the dates:

31st May / 1st June –  Red Rooster7th June –  Music in The Hall/ Bewdley
9th June – Gullivers/ Manchester
11th June – Kitchen Garden CafĂ©/ Birmingham
13th June – The Bedford/ London/ Maverick Festival Launch
15th June – Cluny 2/ Newcastle
18th June – The Slaughtered Lamb/ London
19th June – Prince Albert/ Brighton
20th June – Little Country Smokehouse/ Kettering
21st/22nd June – Black Deer Festival
23rd June – Broadcast/ Glasgow
24th June – Louisiana/ Bristol (Riverfest)

I will be trying to get along to broadcast on 23rd June.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment