A welcome note

Welcome to my blog.



Viva

Viva

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Steve Earle and The Dukes - Perth Concert Hall

Steve earle absolutely on blistering form at Perth. Been a while since I have seen him in with a full band and it was a real treat:

 The Firebreak Line
Walkin' in LA
Sunset Highway
 News From Colorado
My Old Friend The Blues
Someday  
I Ain't Ever Satisfied
I'm Still in Love With You  
You're the Best Lover That I Ever Had
Jerusalem
 Johnny Come Lately
The Galway Girl  
Little Emperor
Acquainted With the Wind
Copperhead Road
Taneytown
Hard Core Troubadour
The Week Of Living Dangerously
Play Video
If Mama Coulda Seen Me
Fixin' to Die
Hey Joe
Dixieland
Ben McCulloch
The Girl on the Mountain



Sorry for the formatting on this! But a great mix of new and old. Middle section outstanding especially I'm Still in Love With You and Someday.

Great gig and well done to the festival to get an artist of Steve calibre to headline.

No comments:

Post a Comment