A welcome note

Welcome to my blog.



Viva

Viva

Thursday 19 January 2012

New Springsteen Album - Wrecking Ball

The new album is to be released on 6 March. The album is titled Wrecking ball and is produced by Ron Anielo.




Track Listing:

1. "We Take Care of Our Own" 3:53


2. "Easy Money"

3. "Shackled and Down"

4. "Jack of All Trades"

5. "Death to My Hometown"

6. "This Depression"

7. "Wrecking Ball"

8. "You've Got It"

9. "Rocky Ground"

10. "Land of Hope And Dreams"

11. "We Are Alive"

12. "Swallowed Up" (iTunes Bonus track)

13. "American Land" (iTunes Bonus track)

1 comment:

  1. You're back! A bit like Bruce, although he's been away for longer I think. (Then again I've got a cheek, having only just been 'born again').

    Thanks for the Boss preview, I eagerly await the 'full bhoona'!

    ReplyDelete